We are an innovative team, planning and realizing IIoT projects in the semiconductor industry. As our customer base is constantly growing, we are expanding our team to keep offering our customers professional and comprehensive services.
We are seeking a highly motivated IIoT engineer for international projects in the semiconductor industry to join our project implementation team.
What to expect
Our LotTrack project implementation team works directly with our customers in semiconductor fabs around the world, as well as in close cooperation with our development teams in St. Gallen. We implement cutting-edge technology solutions to improve the logistics workflow for our customers, using RFID and industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) concepts and a deep understanding of our highly sophisticated LotTrack system.
What you’ll do
During a project:
- You assist in the planning of international projects.
- You apply a hands-on approach in the final manufacturing and assembly of LotTrack components.
- You support the planning of the implementation and system testing phase.
- You travel to our customer sites to assist the implementation of the LotTrack components, perform quality checks, test newly developed software and hardware components on-site and hand over the fully qualified system to our customers.
- You transfer knowledge to maintenance and operational teams of our customers using presentations and hands-on trainings.
When not working on implementation projects:
- You support our software and hardware development teams with new product development and testing tasks.
- You carry out maintenance actions, software rollouts, and firmware updates for our customers remotely.
- You keep an eye on customer systems using our monitoring tools and help to improve these tools using your system application knowledge gained during projects.
- You document installation procedures, troubleshooting methods and maintenance tasks.
What you’ll bring
- Technical education in automation/ electrical engineering/ systems engineering/ mechatronics/ IT or similar fields (technical college, higher technical school, University of Applied Sciences).
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with project planning, CAD tools, programming languages (SQL, C, C#) and/or monitoring tools (Elastic, Grafana) is advantageous.
- Striving for being precise, accurate and responsible in your work methods, being able to work independently, reliably and flexibly.
- You are willing to travel for several weeks to our international customers for implementation projects.
- You enjoy communicating directly with our customer’s project team in workshops, calls, and face-to-face meetings, as well as internally, and are fluent in English and German.
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies in small, highly motivated and ambitious teams.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exciting and ambitious IoT projects in the cutting-edge semiconductor industry with international market leading companies.
- An innovative environment where you help to design new solutions, shape processes, and have opportunities to take responsibility.
- Opportunity for personal development towards a project manager position for implementation projects.
- Profit participation for successfully implemented projects.
- Business trips to some of the most beautiful locations worldwide: Côte d’Azur, Sicily, Singapore, Arizona, etc.
- Team events such as hiking, running, biking, skiing, snowboarding, barbecues, OLMA and OFFA visits, and many more.
- A modern, well-lit and comfortable office environment that is both easy to reach by public transport and offers an underground car park.
Job Video (2018)